How do I enter an amount forgone for an OpRA agreement?

Have more questions? Submit a request
For Company Cars with CO2 emissions over 75g, you will need to enter the amount foregone (Salary Sacrifice) for an OpRA agreement. Cintra iQ will then calculate the appropriate taxable charge either on a P11D or for a payrolled benefit for each period.


For CO2 emissions 75 gms or below, any OpRA forgone amounts will be disregarded when calculating the vehicle benefit.

You can create entries for each car that you have used for a tax year along with the actual benefit that is foregone if you set the OPRA flag to Y. Once this is set in the Expenses & Benefits window> Company Vehicle Usage tab> Vehicle Usage pane, you can enter an amount in the Amount Foregone tab in the Details pane.

How do I enter an amount foregone?

  1. Go to: Employment Record > Forms > Expenses & Benefits window
  2. Click on the Company Vehicle Usage tab.
  3. Highlight the desired Vehicle Usage record in the Vehicle Usage pane where OPRA is set to Y.
  4. Navigate to the Amount Forgone tab in the Details pane.
  5. Click New. The New Vehicle Amount Forgone form appears.
  6. Enter the Vehicle Forgone Amount, Fuel Foregone Amount, and select the Tax Year.
  7. Click the Apply button.
  8. Click the OK button to save and exit.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful