MCR: How do I know which files are generated?

Have more questions? Submit a request

To view the previous month's data 

  1. Go to: Payroll > Payroll Tools > Payroll Reports > Teachers Pension-Monthly Contribution Reconciliation.
  2. Select the desired month in the Return Data Period drop down.
  3. Click the History button. The TP MCR Return History window appears. 



Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful