How do I record an industry sector to claim employment allowance?

Have more questions? Submit a request
Cintra iQ allows you to have more than one company (Employer) within a database. When creating a new Employer, you would enter the Main Details which are the contact details etc., enter the bank details HMRC payments are to come from, create the tax references and payrolls under each tax reference, flag if they are a small employer and record auto enrolment details such as staging date etc.
If you want to claim Employment Allowance, you must record the industry sector in which you work by flagging the appropriate sector in the desired PAYE Scheme.

To record an industry sector

  1. Navigate to the Employers Definition window.
    Go to Cintra iQ: Payroll> Payroll Setup> Employer Setup.
  2. Select the desired Employer Definition.
  3. Click the Open button. The Employer window appears.
  4. Navigate to the PAYE & Payrolls tab.
    Go to Cintra iQ: Payroll> Payroll Setup> Employer Setup> PAYE & Payrolls tab. The Employers Definition window appears.
  5. Open an existing scheme in the PAYE Schemes pane.
  6. Select State Aid Rules Apply and the desired sector(s).
  7. Click the OK button to save.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful